Dallas is the fourth-largest metropolitan city in the US, with a population of 7.5 million people. Dallas, TX, is best known for many things, such as the art district, its largest urban park, and Dallas Cowboys. Texans love their football, and their pride team, also known as “America’s team,” is famous worldwide. Another matter of pride for the Texans is the weekend barbecue. If you want to make friends in Dallas, barbecue is the way to go! The best way to lead a peaceful life is to barbecue at the weekend and watch football games on TV.
Now, if you are new and have no idea which TV and internet deals in Dallas are right for you to enjoy your weekends, this article has you covered. We will help you to choose the best cable and internet service package without breaking the bank.
For Dallas locals, there are two best TV package options with 100% coverage which are: Spectrum bundles and DirecTV packages, which are cable and satellite TV providers, respectively. Apart from the TV providers, if you are looking for a standalone internet service, Earthlink and its internet plans are a great option with five tiers of internet packages.
Let us see what these providers offer in detail so that you can make an informed decision on which TV and internet deal in Dallas is the best fit for you.
Reason to Choose Spectrum:
Spectrum is one of the well-known cable TV providers in almost all the states in the U.S. The main reason for that is the fantastic channel lineup with the best bundle at an affordable price. Even though those factors help greatly to increase the reliability among the customers, customer service is still one important factor that helps to spread the good name across the cities.
Let us see what Spectrum offers for its customers.
First, TV package, Spectrum offers a stand-alone TV package known as Spectrum TV® Select, which includes the following benefits:
- 125+ channels with free HD (includes ESPN, Lifetime, CNN, MTV, TLC, and much more)
- Spectrum TV app (which can be used to stream your favorite movies and shows)
- Thousands of On-Demand titles
- No contracts needed
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Price at $59.99/mo
Spectrum provides great benefits at a reasonable price if you are in the market and looking for an internet and TV bundle.
Spectrum TV® Select with internet offers the following benefits:
- All the benefits from Spectrum TV® Select
- Spectrum Internet® at 300 Mbps with a free internet modem
- No data cap for the internet
- A dedicated app to manage all your actions with the Spectrum app, even managing bills
- It includes free antivirus software for greater security
- Free access to nationwide out-of-house WiFi
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Price at $109.98/mo
Does Spectrum offer voice in the bundle?
The answer is yes; there is a bundle that includes all the TV, internet, and voice package. This package offers:
- All the benefits from Spectrum TV® (with more than 200+ channels and up to 40,000 On-Demand movies and TV shows)
- All the benefits from Spectrum Internet®
- Spectrum Voice®- includes unlimited local and long-distance calls in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and much more, with no additional taxes or fees.
- Price at $129.97/mo for 12 months when bundled with all the TV, internet, and voice packages.
Do you want to learn more about Spectrum? You may check out our detailed Spectrum bundle overview!
Reason to Choose DirecTV:
DirecTV is the best TV provider to quench your thirst for sports entertainment. DirecTV has a fantastic channel lineup with many benefits, excellent customer service, and easy installation. This makes DirecTV one of the best in the TV provider market.
Let us see what DirecTV offers to its customers.
First, the TV package. DirecTV provides four tiers of TV packages with various benefits, which are as follows:
DirecTV Entertainment: DirecTV Choice DirecTV Ultimate DirecTV Premier 160+ channels (60+ HD channels) 185+ channels (85+ HD channels) 250+ channels (115+ HD channels) 330+ channels (185+ HD channels) 45,000 On-Demand (can stream live tv and shows in HD) 50,000 On-Demand titles (can stream live tv and shows in HD) 60,000 On-Demand titles (can stream live tv and shows in HD) 70,000 On-Demand titles (can stream live tv and shows in HD) Genie HD DVR included (for recording your shows) Genie HD DVR included (for recording your shows) Genie HD DVR included (for recording your shows) Genie HD DVR included (for recording your shows) HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, and EPIX included for three months HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, and EPIX included for three months HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, and EPIX included for three months HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, and EPIX included for long as you have the package — Regional sports network available Regional sports network available Regional sports network available — NFL Ticket included NFL Ticket included NFL Ticket included $74.99/mo $79.99/mo $99.99/mo $149.99/mo
The main notable benefit from DirecTV is the NFL ticket. With this ticket, you can watch any live match, irrespective of where you live.
If you are in the market for an internet and voice package, DirecTV offers all the TV, internet, and voice service in a single bundle with four tiers (same as the TV package) at prices starting from $154.98/mo up to $224.98/mo
The main benefit that you get from DirecTV is the Genie DVR, which helps to record your favorite shows and replay them whenever you want. The next important thing is that installation is simple. DirecTV uses its own engineers to perform the installation process, which gives a piece of mind to the customer, knowing that everything will go according to expectation.
NOTE: The prices are fixed for the first year. After that, you can expect a price hike from the thirteenth month onwards.
Want to know more about DirecTV? Check out our detailed DirecTV bundled page!
Reasons To Choose Earthlink
Before choosing the best internet plan in Dallas, Texas, you must know some crucial factors, such as: How many users in the house? How do you plan on using the internet? If you are working, the nature of work, and how demanding the work can be (internet wise), and last but not least, if there are more than a single user, do the users perform tasks simultaneously? This can help you to select the best internet service for your needs. This is exactly what Earthlink asks you when you select one of their internet service. When it comes to internet coverage, Earthlink is one of the few internet service companies that has large coverage nationwide. Let us take a deep look into Earthlink’s internet plans and packages and what they provide for their customers.
Earthlink offers five tiers of internet service for their customers and they are as follows:
- Earthlink Internet 15Mbps – The standard/basic package comes with the internet speed of 15Mbps which is abundant for streaming videos at standard quality, at full HD quality (1080p), and sometimes even good for light online gaming. This package is suitable for a single user with unlimited internet data. Apart from that, you are provided with best in the class customer service (live chat) to resolve your issues at a faster pace. This package costs you $59.95/mo with no overcharge fees.
- Earthlink Internet 40Mbps – With upto 40Mbps of internet speed, you can now stream your movies and TV series at a high quality (2K or sometimes 4K). Apart from streaming movies, you can also download and stream your favorite games without compromising the quality that you expect. This package is suitable for 2 users simultaneously. With no data cap, and 2 users can do the tasks simultaneously, this is the best package if you want the best benefit at an affordable price. Talking about the price, this package costs you $59.95/mo.
- Earthlink Internet 100Mbps – A 100Mbps internet package covers almost all the online tasks that can be done without any issues. Gaming, streaming and even perform small data engineering tasks, and get the best result as possible. Two or three users can perform tasks simultaneously without any drops in the internet speed. Same as the other packages, there is no data cap, meaning you can download heavy files and games from Steam in a jiffy without having to worry about the data being exhausted in the middle of the file downloading process. This package costs you $59.95/mo.
- Earthlink Internet 300Mbps – Perfect for streaming and gaming at the highest quality, the best package for overall internet tasks, thanks to its blazing fast 300Mbps internet speed. Apart from the internet speed, all the features are remains same across the tiers including the 24/7 customer support and live chat to resolve your issues. If you are a hardcore gamer and content consumer, then this package is the best fit for you. This package costs you $79.95/mo.
- Earthlink Interent 1Gbps – The epitome of internet package, with 1Gbps, it is easy to tackle most internet demanding tasks easily. If you want to stream high quality contents, you can do that without having to worry about buffering. This package might seem like overkill for an internet service, but, it is suitable for data engineers. Most of the analyst handles large amounts of data (GB or even TB (Terabyte) of data) daily and this much data needs good internet connection and this package can satisfy that requirement. You will get all the benefits from other tiers at the cost of $89.95/mo.
Interested in Earthlink? Check out our Earthlink internet plans and pricing page for more details!
- What are the best TV providers in Dallas, TX?
- DirecTV– Attractive TV package with more features and an NFL ticket
- Spectrum– Many TV channels (HD) at an affordable price
- What are the best internet providers in Dallas, TX?
The best standalone internet providers are Spectrum which offers 300 Mbps with no data caps, and AT&T packages and bundles offers up to 1Gbps.
- Is Xfinity available in Dallas, TX?
No, Xfinity does not offer its service in Dallas. You can go either with DirecTV or Spectrum to get the best package possible for your cable and internet package.
Choosing the best cable and internet package can be confusing sometimes due to the variety of options. Don’t worry; we will gladly help you to select the best cable and internet package in Dallas for your TV by comparing the packages between the selected providers based on your location. We provide a service from start to end with utmost care and find you the best possible cable TV package that suits your needs and style at an affordable price.