Do you really need roadside assistance?
Deciding whether you need roadside assistance depends on your needs. Are you using your car daily, for commuting, leisure, or business trips? If so, then GEICO roadside assistance is an essential service.
This service allows you to travel safely, with reliable protection against auto emergencies and breakdowns no matter where you go. It’s also highly recommended on multiple GEICO roadside assistance reviews. You’re covered with a variety of benefits, available to you 24/7.
Without this service, you’re left vulnerable to unwanted events and unexpected costs while on the road. Adding GEICO roadside assistance to your insurance plan gives you the ability to effectively plan your travels. You’re able to get where you need to be, even in the event of a breakdown. If your vehicle is unable to run, all you need to do is call GEICO roadside assistance for help.
What does roadside assistance cover?
Roadside service covers you during your travels in a vehicle. Your GEICO roadside assistance coverage includes the following situations:
- Driving your own car
- Someone else is driving your car
- You’re a passenger in your car
Your service with GEICO roadside assistance extends to your travels throughout the US or Canada, with mechanics and representatives available 24/7.
Once you become a member, your benefits include the following:
- Towing: You get towing to your nearest gas station, GEICO-approved auto repair shop, or preferred mechanic. The amount of towing miles you get is unlimited with GEICO. Whether you’re going 1 mile, or more than 100 miles.
- Flat tire service: If your tire pops or goes flat, you get them inflated or changed on request.
- Car battery service: If your vehicle’s battery breaks or fails to start, assistance is available to give your car a jump-start.
- Locksmith service: Did you lock your keys in your car? Roadside assistance helps you to regain access inside your vehicle, paying up to $100 for locksmith services.
How does GEICO roadside assistance work?
If your vehicle breaks down for any reason, you’re able to call GEICO roadside service for help. This service is open to you 24 hour hours a day, seven days a week. It applies to all cars that you drive, whether you’re the passenger or the driver, and services anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. To get GEICO roadside assistance, you need to be an auto insurance policyholder with GEICO.
The GEICO roadside assistance cost varies, depending on your coverage amount. The price starts from as little as $14 per car, per year. There are sometimes extra costs for labor-intensive repairs or services. For example, an enduring car battery replacement or extra towing miles.
GEICO members are able to request emergency roadside assistance in three ways:
- Call the GEICO roadside assistance phone number on 800-424-3426
- Apply for service online
- Use the GEICO Mobile app
The GEICO roadside assistance service provider application is simple and quick. Fill in our form below to get started.
When I need it, can I rely on my insurance?
When it comes to car insurance, there are several factors to consider beyond monthly cost. A policy that covers you when you need it, has a low deductible, and offers several discounts can be hard to find – which is why we’ve done the work for you.
Get instant quotes tailored to your needs – fill out our short form, today!